Moteur de recherche de fiches techniques de composants électroniques
SAT802-SC Datasheet(Fiches technique) 20 Page - Seoul Semiconductor
Numéro de pièce
SEOUL [Seoul Semiconductor]
SAT802-SC Datasheet(HTML) 20 Page - Seoul Semiconductor
/ 24 page
Product Data Sheet
– 802 Series Amber
“제품 명 – 제품 군” 을 기입하십시오.
제품 군은 홈페이지 응용분야 분류기준을 참고한다.
(예) SZ5M0WWC9 – High-power LED
글씨체는 : Arial, 10pt
Revision numbering 기준:
• 가스펙은 0.0 부터 시작 0.x….
• Final 승인원: 1.0 부터 시작
• 기존에서 일부 수정: +0.1
• 새로운 Data 추가 /또는 기존 것 삭제: +1.0
수정일자 표기형식; YYYY-MM-DD
Rev1.0, June 1, 2016
Handling of Silicone Resin for LEDs
(1) During processing, mechanical stress on the surface should be minimized as much as possible.
Sharp objects of all types should not be used to pierce the sealing compound.
(2) In general, LEDs should only be handled from the side. By the way, this also applies to LEDs
without a silicone sealant, since the surface can also become scratched.
(3) When populating boards in SMT production, there are basically no restrictions regarding the form of
the pick and place nozzle, except that mechanical pressure on the surface of the resin must be
prevented. This is assured by choosing a pick and place nozzle which is larger than the LED’s reflector
(4) Silicone differs from materials conventionally used for the manufacturing of LEDs. These conditions
must be considered during the handling of such devices. Compared to standard encapsulants,
silicone is generally softer, and the surface is more likely to attract dust.
As mentioned previously, the increased sensitivity to dust requires special care during processing.
In cases where a minimal level of dirt and dust particles cannot be guaranteed, a suitable cleaning
solution must be applied to the surface after the soldering of components.
(5) Seoul Semiconductor suggests using isopropyl alcohol for cleaning. In case other solvents are used,
it must be assured that these solvents do not dissolve the package or resin.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended. Ultrasonic cleaning may cause damage to the LED.
(6) Please do not mold this product into another resin (epoxy, urethane, etc) and do not handle this.
product with acid or sulfur material in sealed space.
AllDATASHEET vous a-t-il été utile ?
[ DONATE ]
À propos de Alldatasheet
Politique de confidentialit
Echange de liens
All Rights Reserved©
| English :
| Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Korean :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Polish :
| Vietnamese :