Moteur de recherche de fiches techniques de composants électroniques
Nom de la pièce
S-19200A Datasheet(Fiches technique) 16 Page - ABLIC Inc.
Numéro de pièce
ABLIC [ABLIC Inc.]
AUTOMOTIVE, 105°C OPERATION, 50 V INPUT, 200 mA VOLTAGE REGULATOR
• Wiring patterns for the VIN pin, the VOUT pin and GND should be designed so that the impedance is low. When
mounting an output capacitor between the VOUT pin and the VSS pin (C
) and a capacitor for stabilizing the input
between the VIN pin and the VSS pin (C
), the distance from the capacitors to these pins should be as short as
• Note that generally the output voltage may increase when a series regulator is used at low load current (0.1 mA or
• Note that generally the output voltage may increase due to the leakage current from an output driver when a series
regulator is used at high temperature.
• Note that the output voltage may increase due to the leakage current from an output driver even if the ON / OFF pin
is at OFF level when a series regulator is used at high temperature.
• Generally a series regulator may cause oscillation, depending on the selection of external parts. The following
conditions are recommended for the S-19200A/BxxH Series. However, be sure to perform sufficient evaluation under
the actual usage conditions for selection, including evaluation of temperature characteristics. Refer to "6. Example
of equivalent series resistance vs. Output current characteristics (Ta =
+25°C)" in " Reference Data" for the
equivalent series resistance (R
) of the output capacitor.
Input capacitor (C
μF or more
Output capacitor (C
μF or more
• The voltage regulator may oscillate when the impedance of the power supply is high and the input capacitance is
small or an input capacitor is not connected.
• Sufficiently evaluate the output voltage fluctuations caused by the power supply or the load fluctuations with the
• Overshoot may occur in the output voltage momentarily if the voltage is rapidly raised at power-on or when the power
supply fluctuates. Sufficiently evaluate the output voltage at power-on with the actual device.
• The application conditions for the input voltage, the output voltage, and the load current should not exceed the power
• Do not apply an electrostatic discharge to this IC that exceeds the performance ratings of the built-in electrostatic
• In determining the output current, attention should be paid to the output current value specified in Table 8 in
" Electrical Characteristics" and footnote *4 of the table.
• ABLIC Inc. claims no responsibility for any disputes arising out of or in connection with any infringement by products
including this IC of patents owned by a third party.
AllDATASHEET vous a-t-il été utile ?
[ DONATE ]
À propos de Alldatasheet
Politique de confidentialité
Echange de liens
All Rights Reserved ©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :